Happy Saint David’s day!
I was tempted to write this blog in Welsh today but at this time of the morning seems like too much hard work, my first language is English!
My two eldest children are in a concert at the school this morning, I’m really looking forward to it and will add some photos later.
Yesterday I received notice that I was able to join the Finding Water (the button is on the right) blog group. This is something else I’m looking forward to. It is going to be a very interesting journey I think and creative too (I might as well take advantage of the fact that I am still a SAHM, it won’t be for much longer now the twins are growing up….fast!). The idea of crafty picnics and artist’s dates truly excite me. I am still waiting for my copy of Julia Cameron’s book which the group is based on, while I’m waiting I shall visit other blogs in the group find as Lila has done below, and thankyou Lila!
Oh and Happy World Book Day too!
Click here and vote for the 10 books you couldn’t live without or made you the person you are!
1. The Hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy. Douglas Adams
2. Z for Zachariah. Robert O’Brian (I think)
3. The Pendragon Cycle. Stephen Lawhead
4. Drawing on the Right side of the Brain. Ithink it was Betty Harris, though, not sure on that one)
5. Mort. Terry Pratchett
6. Hangover Square. Patrick Hamilton
7. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. C.S Lewis
8. Steamin’. James Harwood
9. The Magic Cottage. James Herbert.
10. The Bloody Chamber. Angela Carter