I stole this from my SP, so no linkies
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
The Last Samurai
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in
I don’t go to the theatre/cinema multiple times, we don’t have one near us!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Jim Carey (shudders)
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
uh…Ghostbusters – “If someone asks if you’re a god, you say YES!”
or Wayne’s World – “Sha-wing” LOL!
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The King and I – “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you”
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Oh Brother Where Art Thou – superb soundtrack!
“I am a ma-an of constant sorrow, I’ve seen trouble all my days” George Clooney has a great singing voice (amongst other things of course!)
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Oh Brother Where Art Thou, one of the best films I’ve ever seen!
9. Name a movie that you own.
Many, many movies.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Roger Daltrey of The Who.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Nope, we’re lucky we have electricity!
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Oh there’s loads, I want to see Apocolypto.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, I could have walked out of Shrek 2, but that wouldn’t have been fair on my daughter.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I hate chick flicks!
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
It was either Ghostbusters or 101 Dalmations (the animated one)
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Bridget Jones Diary, I watched it to see what all the fuss was about, it was poo, as I expected!
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
I can’t remember the title, the french one about a cyclist…
Oh isn’t Google a wonderful thing….Belleville Rendevouz
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Poltergeist, I was 13 when I first watched it, I can’t watch it now!
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?