I have just been tagged by Yoshimi for “7 random things about me”
Here are the rules:
“Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.”
My seven things:
1. I am truly British, I am a Welsh girl (i’ve lived here most of my life and my fraternal family are all Welsh), who speaks English, I was born in Scotland (and only stayed 2 yrs)and love Irish whiskey.
2. I shave my hair off every summer as I can’t stand it in my face when I’m already stressed about being too hot!
3. I can’t eat chocolate as it gives me migraines…:( I have to be careful with cheese too.
4. I love all music, and I mean all, there isn’t a music genre I won’t listen too, although there are genres I prefer….generally loud!
5. I am usually introduced as “Angie, you know, her with the boots that look heavier than her”.
6. My school nick name was “Ang-Ganj” even though I never touched the stuff…(at the time – ahem)
7. My house is full of musical instruments, an electric double organ, a guitar, bodhran, penny whistles and a recorder, I can barely play the recorder!
Now…who do i tag?
I have had such a busy week, I haven’t done much knitting at all. I did make a start on Big J again now my hands are looking a bit better.
The bamboo cardi is looking good too, but I think I’m going to run out of yarn, even though my tension is correct…hmmmm
Thank you all for the help with getting boys interested in finger knitting.
Had I remembered to take photos, you could have seen their faces light up when I mentioned guitar straps and spider-man webs!
I’m really annoyed with myself for not taking pictures because at one point the hall was completely covered in my yarn, with the ones who weren’t that interested running around with it all!
It was a good evening though, and they want me back in 2 weeks time to teach knitting and weaving.
I’ve just heard a bloke on TV describe Swansea as the “Chicago of Wales”, that’s got to be the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time! Apparently it’s names after the vikings called the “Swanes” who settled there.
So there you go, a little bit of useless information for you!